The L.E.A.F. Flower Show is back! New York’s contemporary flower show will bloom again in June for all New Yorkers to come together to enjoy the beauty of flowers and we are THRILLED to be a part of the fun. Visit us at 10 Little West Street as we set up shop to celebrate flowers in more ways than one.
What to expect
Friday, June 10th, Saturday, June 11th, & Sunday, June 12th
11:00am - 6:00pm all days
- Mastering the Hand-Tied Bouquet Workshops taking place ALL weekend long
- See magnificent displays of creativity and flowers!
- Floral infused champagne cocktails by Mixologists of Beautiful Booze
- Floral inspired light bites
- Oyster Bar
- Museum of Roses by Greenrose Farm
FlowerSchool is the exclusive educational partner for this year’s show and will be hosting a series on ‘Mastering the Hand-Tired Bouquet’ workshops on June 10th, 11th, and 12th!
In these sessions students will:
- Use some of the most magnificent cut flowers available.
- Learn how to make a hand-tied bouquet like a pro
- Learn FlowerSchool tips and tricks for creating a well balanced design
- Take home your own bouquet that is sure to WOW!
Food & Beverage
We’re celebrating flowers in more ways than one! Enjoy floral inspired bites and beverages while creating a beautiful hand-tied bouquet. What to expect:
- Beer & Wine
- Floral infused champagne cocktails and cocktails created by the mixologists of Beautiful Booze
- Light bites featuring edible floral elements
- Oyster Bar